Self-Guided Haliburton Highlands Snowmobile Tour Itinerary
apa citing a journal article in text conclusion of thesis professional cover letter ghostwriters services for masters enter how to write a good history thesis statement source site follow https://nebraskaortho.com/docmed/viagra-faq-alcohol/73/ source url free world history essays go to site source link how to write a letter on a mac computer https://eagfwc.org/men/need-help-paying-for-viagra/100/ source honors thesis or honors thesis http://admissions.iuhs.edu/?page_id=generic-viagra-philippines macbeth thesis research paper apa examples boots viagra online top cover letter editor for hire usa source candide essay topics here non prescription cialis cashier cover letter templates go site conservation energy essay go to link https://www.myrml.org/outreach/do-custom-essay-writing-services-work/42/ watch research paper on zigbee Total Central Ontario Distance: 603 kilometres
Download PDF of itinerary.
Notes: Toll free phone numbers are included only when they connect directly to the hotel (as opposed to an off site reservation system). TOP = Trans Ontario Provincial; Club Trail = CT. Trails or lodgings may change from the time of my tour; please reconfirm info by using the contacts provided before departing.
Haliburton Highlands Ride One
Approx. 270 km in Districts 6 & 7. Club trail 7 north from Pinestone to TOP B103 north to TOP B west to Club trail 16 north to Club Trail 64 west to TOP D101B north to Club Trail 74 (fuel at Oxtongue Lake) to Club Trail 77 west to Dwight (lunch). Then Club Trail 77 west to Club Trail 78 north to TOP D101B south to Club Trail 61 to Raven Lake stake line to Club Trail 64 west to 16 south to TOP B east (fuel & food) to TOP B103 south to Club Trail 7 south back to Pinestone.
Haliburton Highlands Ride Two
Approx. 333 km in Districts 2 & 6. Club Trail 7 north from Pinestone to TOP B103 north to TOP B east to Whitney (fuel & food). TOP B106E south to TOP E109 south to TOP E south to Harcourt (lunch & fuel). TOP E south to TOP E108 west to TOP B103 north to Club Trail 7 west back to Pinestone.
Other Shorter Ride Options
- Around Haliburton loop – TOP B103/TOP B112/4/TOP B ( 77 km).
- TOP B103 south to Fenelon Falls for lunch and back (132 km).
- Haliburton Forest & Wildlife Reserve (300 km of private trails).
- Key Towns: Haliburton, Minden
- Distance from GTA: 182 km (Minden)
- Trailer Access from GTA: 401 east to 35 north
- Staging Lodging: Pinestone Resort. Located on Trail 7 at County Road 121.
- Other Activities: explore Village of Haliburton, skiing at Sir Sam’s (30 min. drive), skating at Pinestone, Winterdance dogsled rides, Haliburton Forest Reserve Wolf Centre.
- Contact Info: Haliburton Highlands Tourism; Haliburton County Snowmobile Association; Snow Country District 6.
- Maps Needed: OFSC Districts 2, 6, 7 and Haliburton County Snowmobile Association
Riders should reconfirm the routes and services mentioned in this article as they may have changed since publication.